|Price||RM900.00 RM1,400.00 Login PRICE SAVER (Harga Jimat), Price is subject to change without prior notice. (Limited to specific items)|
|Size (L x W x H)||46 cm x 34 cm x 4 cm|
Malaysia Starting from RM12.11
- Wash 48hr after the transfer
- Do not use strong detergent for washing
- Do not use bleach
- Wash clothing and flip inside out
- Do not force them to stretch
- Do not Tumble dry
- Do not iron directly on printed images
- Cold water wash (below 40ºC)
NEW! STOLZ Laser Dark No-Cut Economy
You just print on the A-Foil press it together with the B-Paper (Glue Sheet) and separate both sheets from each other while hot on the Silicone Pad.
- Thickness: 10mic
- Product: Germany Technology
- Guide: PRESS A+B: 150~155°C (302~311°F) , Circle: 90~120 Sec, Transfer A to Textile 115°C ~118°C (240°F), Circle: 30 sec.
- works with a white toner printer (recommended brand: OKI)
- A3 11.7"*16.5" A Foil + B Glue Sheet 100 each
TIPS and TRICKS!
- 1. Heat your heat press machine up to the temperature required
- 2. Press down your heat press for the 1st time to make the White Silicone Pad hot in 5 min before you start to process
- 3. Put your printed A foil on the machine (printed side face up) and cover with B Paper (glue sheet) on top (which is back print brand face up)
- 4. Press with HIGH pressure according to our guideline temperature and Circle time required with covered a piece of normal white polyester (smooth interlock / dryfit) Cloth
- 5. Must 45-degree peel (separate) A and B smooth and slow on the White Silicone Pad at the heat press machine, The idea is to make consistent heat to melt the glue when peeling
- 6. After done, trim the 4 sides of A foil to make sure there is no extra access glue on the film
- 7. Place your A Foil on the T-shirt / Cloth Press for 5~30 sec.
- 8. Press again for 30 sec. cover with Silicone Treat Cover
1. A Foil (Transparent PET film)
2. B Paper (Glue Sheet)
3. Silicone Treat Cover (Parchment Paper)